Saturday, April 3, 2010

Busy Bee

Guacamole...Sinfully smooth and loaded with goodness in the form of fat. The treat was made recently and devoured with in the hour. JULIE of JULIE and JULIA said she would eat butter when the world ends. Well I will spend it eating GUACAMOLE!

Who ever thought of this wonderful concoction shall live in me as a god among men. The green gem I devoured was simple and pure, but alas no picture for it was MIA all too quickly.

A happy mothers day to all out there.The great thing about mothers day is spending it with your family over a recently accosted cake made by yours truly. I need mention a recent development. Yes I am still trying to stop my self from gorging on goods, but we are in the process of buying a house. I can barely believe it. Ofcorse my dream home is not available shall we say so I will take the next best thing. Wish me luck.
Haven't felt the call of the sugar gods lately. The children keep most of my time, and I can't seem to catch up on sleep. Has anyone found this blog? I am starting to feel the need for the vein satisfaction of having fans. And no D, you don't count! But are much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment