Sunday, May 16, 2010

Adventure 1

After embarking on a Jeep adventure, the children in toe, we found ourselves strapped down at lil known camping spot hidden in the trees overlooking a lake of sky blue. It had been a year since we stepped onto the rich mud soaked with last nights fire. A welcome home feeling rushed across us. Needing the escape from diet, social neglect, job...everything that seems to matter but really doesn't. The grande illusion.
It was great. I got to see my husband assult a tree...well several trees infact. Apparently he is a deadly knife fighter and I am just learning this. I'll say this, should we ever be attackted by anything slow moving and about his hieght, I'm safe as hell.

So tomorrow its back to reality, diet, job, and the routien. Sounds good to me.

1 comment:

  1. I'll b sure to warn those trees to "watch their back" or front I can't tell which is which, or fear the mighty wrath of ur hubby grizzly adams!

    ReplyDelete