Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A new look, a new additude over cream.




So I forgot to mention my new look. Chopped off 10 inches of my gorgeous locks and then proceeded to dye my reaming hairs a deep dark Cherry. I feel like a clean sheet on a new mattress. A spring in my step and the tude to match. A whole new woman am I.Haven't felt this way in a long time.


Make anything new you ask? Well my so in woke hungry like a bear one morning, which isn't often, and I tried my hand at cinnamon rolls. I had only one thing on hand to make it quick and easy. Yes you guessed it...Jiffy. Your good old fashioned all purpose baking wonder. Now biscuits and waffles...oh yea. But ooey gooey cinnamon rolls..take my advice. Do it the long hard way. All "you-made" vs Jiffy's "home-made", dark chocolate vs milk...night and day. So please do your victims a favor and make it Jiffy free. Another tip. You think its enough cinnamon, it's no where near!
My son, though not the best judge about most things..he's only 3, loved them. Ate two huge rolls like they were sent from the gods and asked ever so sweetly"what else you gonna make mommy?". My cup runith over!
Personally, I have been a bit on edge lately. Maybe it was the lack of food, the overload of it, the weather that is rainy and cold, or perhaps its something else. Not even the guacamole I made, again, helped out. Just breath. The little girl is crawling and hard to keep up with, while the little man is crazy go go.
So wagons hoe once more and its off to make some sort of pie.

1 comment: